Revision Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Revision Rhinoplasty with Milano Clinic, Resize!
"All Pictures Represent Real Milano Clinic Guests"
Revision Rhinoplasty in Turkey
What is Revision Rhinoplasty?
|Duration of Operation||Changable|
|Pain Threshold||1 Week|
|Start Time||Post/Op 1|
|First Shower||3 Days Later|
|Recovery Time||Between 3-6 Months|
|Re-operation Status||1 Year Later & It's Up To Preferences|
|Gym-Cardio||2-3 Months Later|
|Suture Mark||No Suture|
|Age Limit||Up From 18|
8 Stunning Nose Aesthetics (Rhinoplasty) Before & After Surgery
What is Revision Rhinoplasty?
Cost of Revision Rhinoplasty
It’s critical to select the best revision rhinoplasty approach for your facial anatomy and budget. The cost of the procedure varies depending on the previous rhinoplasty mistake. Contact us to learn more about the price of revision rhinoplasty.”
More than 100 Nose Aesthetics - Rhinoplasty Review
Take a look at the reviews of our lovely guests who have already had rhinoplasty surgery with Milano Clinic.
Nose Aesthetics in Turkey - Watch Rhinoplasty Reviews!
Mr. Muti Rhinoplasty Operation
Mr. Ahmet Nose Aesthetics Operation Adventure
Nose Aesthetics - Do You Have Questions About Rhinoplasty?
Our Medical Experts will answer all your questions about Nose Aesthetics – Rhinoplasty.
Frequently Asked Questions About Revision Rhinoplasty
The success of aesthetic surgery is completely measured according to the satisfaction of the patients. Instead of patients who have problems in the nose, patients who have undergone previous nose aesthetic surgery may insist on getting a revision nose aesthetics.
It can be said that it is a challenging process for both the patient and the surgeon when compared with the aesthetics previously performed. However, a more comfortable operation can be achieved by raising the awareness of the patients. Therefore, the reasons for the second time nose rhinoplasty can be listed as follows;
- Considering that the nose area is incompatible with the facial region
- Problems in breathing
- Visual problems in the nose area
- The patient wants to think that the nose shape cannot be reached
- Impairment of shape disorders
It is known that the second rhinoplasty involves some differences compared to the first operation. In this process, patients may have more anxiety. Patients who think that a new problem can be experienced should also know that cartilage should be taken from different parts of the body. In general, revision nose aesthetics is performed with cartilages from the rib or ear.
If there is significant distress in the nose region, it should be revised. Also, patients who experience breathing problems in the nasal area and those who have a low nose tip can also benefit from this practice. Of course, it is important that patients accept cartilage removal from ribs or ears.
In revision rhinoplasty, support cartilages that are lost at the nose tip are repaired. The same applies to the ridge of the nose. Besides, the area called the nasal valve, located just behind the tip of the nose should also be supported by cartilage. In the first aesthetics of the patients, the tip of the nose is reduced by this procedure. Finally, deformities in the nose wings can be repaired easily.
Revision nose aesthetics is recommended for those who have previously undergone aesthetic nose surgery and those who have been operated on because of breathing problems that occurred in the previous processes.
Of course, no patient would like to have second nose surgery. However, if the problems that patients experience after the nasal surgery continue, they may go through now revision surgery.
Revision nose aesthetics, which is an additional application that helps with the nose-shaped correction of the first nasal aesthetic operation, will need new tissues. For this reason, the second operation, which will also require cartilage, uses the cartilage tissue from the ribs or the auricle. The reason for this is that the nasal cartilage was used in the first operation.
The surgeon will first take cartilage from the auricle. However, cartilages in the ribs will be preferred when there is not enough tissue in this area.
Some patients may not demand cartilage removal from these areas. In such cases, synthetic cartilage may be used. sometimes synthetic cartilage may not be accepted by the body. Therefore, the recommendations of the surgeons should be followed. Finally, cartilages from the patient's own body should be used instead of synthetic cartilage against the risk of infection.
The same interview of the first surgery will be done. However, some conditions should be considered after revision nose aesthetics. These are;
- The healing process is closely linked to regular sleep and regular feeding.
- It is important to brush with soft movements when brushing teeth.
- You must support your head with the pillow the first night after the procedure.
- Glasses should not be used for 4 to 6 weeks after the operation. Because the weights to be applied on the nasal bone may cause deformation of the cartilaginous tissue as well as deformations. Therefore, patients are directed to use lenses.
- Avoid harmful UV rays for 3 months after the operation. In this context, you can use protective hats or use high-factor sunscreen cream.
- You should stay away from the sauna, pool, and sea according to the surgeon's recommendation. The sensitivity of the nose with surgery may cause inflammation. In particular, chlorine in the pool and sea can damage the nasal tissues.
- You should be protected from excessive heat after revision nose surgery. Excessive heat can cause nasal sutures with inflammation. Therefore, the healing process will extend.
- You should avoid blowing your nose. In particular, during the first 15 days, you should take advantage of the nose-cleaning practices according to the surgeon's recommendation.
- You should terminate the use of mimic, which causes the facial muscles to move a lot after the revision nose surgery.
I am interested in having a revision rhinoplasty after 20 years. Also, I just had a chin Lipo but I am not happy with the result. I never had a double chin or fat under my chin but (just a tiny bump on the sub mental) after the surgery, i now have loose skin under the chin and lost all definition from the jawline.
Can you get back to me with examples of the procedures. Doctors profile with his recommendations for me and the cost of the procedures individually.
I will send you my photos when I hear back from you.
Hello, can you please write to our whatsapp line on 0090 555 016 3600 so that we can give you the price and detailed information. We wish you a good day